вторник, 7 июля 2015 г.

Scarlet Anemone

Scarlet Anemone is a music video about love and abandonment. Scarlet Anemone is a short movie about the fragility of human relationships, a journey through the unconscious. What do you see in the mirror?

Director: Andrea De Taddeo

www.andreadetaddeo.com
I'm a freelance filmmaker and a musician, born in 1982, living and working in Italy. My focus is mainly on documentaries, music videos and short films. I have a degree in Multimedia Studies, Art, Music and Performing Arts with a thesis about the aesthetics of contemporary art (bioart and new media art), which includes the short film Gardening drama. Since then, I've started a collaboration with the PAV (Parco Arte Vivente, museum and experimental center for contemporary art, Turin) thanks to which I've made a series of short documentaries about the work of artists like Eduardo Kac, Critical Art Ensemble, Piero Gilardi, Evgen Bavčar, Marta de Menezes and others. I do my work with passion and reliability, because it brings together most of the things I love.

Specifications

Film Type:Music Video, Short
Runtime:5 minutes
Completion Date:January 15, 2015
Country of Origin:Italy








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий