суббота, 11 июля 2015 г.

Closer

A scientist tries to determine the meaning of life. He travels far into space to find the 'spark' and comes to a profound realization. Music by The Clockwork

Director: Julian Grant


Born in London, England, I was an early cinema fan with "King Kong" and American comics being instrumental in my passion for telling stories with pictures. Emigrating to Canada in the 1970's I worked diligently as a skateboard enthusiast, fantasy novel devotee (discovering Tolkein, Howard and the art work of Frazetta) and began creating worlds of pictures and stories. I graduated from York University in 1985 with a BFA in FIlm Production and immediately began working in 'Hollywood North'. Through the late 80's and early 90's I dedicated myself to independent production, learning the ropes of distribution (with both New World and Disney as employers!) and made my first feature film, "Bust A Move" before I was 30! This was the picture that started it all as I was introduced to Lionsgate and began making kickboxing and erotic thrillers for them. HBO came calling and I moved every further up the production ladder creating three World Premiere cinema showcases for them and was able to begin the Millenium as the Producer/ Director of the acclaimed mini-series, "Robocop: Prime Directives.

Specifications

Film Type:Animation, Music Video
Genres:Steampunk, Sci-Fi, Musical
Runtime:5 minutes 33 seconds
Completion Date:August 5, 2013
Production Budget:0 USD
Country of Origin:United States
Country of Filming:United States
Film Language:English


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий